Sunday, March 15, 2015

Love Yourself


Love yourself.



Accepting yourself is important. You are the only you and it's important that you love every single part of you.

"Eat like you love yourself"
I eat healthy not because I want to be able to call myself tiny and slim, but because I want to treat myself right. I want to nourish, not help myself to a quicker death. I eat sweets when I want to give myself a "treat," so to speak. Everyone needs a little luxury every now and then.

"Move like you love yourself"
I embrace the strength, fluidity, and focus my body possesses as I practice yoga. I love how I am able to do this. I also don't care how crazy I look when I'm really excited about something, I just let my movements show it.

"Speak like you love yourself"
So often people are quiet when words are said against them. I, myself, may be a quiet person, but I speak up when it needed. I have love and respect for myself and I make that clear to anyone who finds a need to question it.

"Act like you love yourself"
Your love is shown through all the actions you do. Make it loud and clear that you do love yourself. I act the way I do and do the activities I do, all because I love myself.

I never put this love in question and neither should you. If you can't love yourself, why should anyone else?

-The Crunchy Granola Nut

©The Crunchy Granola Nut


No comments:

Post a Comment