Monday, March 16, 2015

A Day for a Recipe #3


Mondays are always a day needed for simplicity, but isn't cooking a delicious dinner always a nice start to the week? Here is my inspiration for you, a simple recipe that is more of an idea than a recipe. Something that is more of...just throw in what you want.

Picture Above:
While the spaghetti was cooking in the pot, I stir-fried some fresh veggies with olive-oil and some seasonings until they were cooked to my liking. I included peppers,broccoli, mushrooms, and tomatoes. In another pan I stir-fried some shrimp as well as seasoned them. Once everything was cooked, I mixed them together with soy sauce as well. I used enough of everything to use a full pound of pasta, plus I always like leftovers.

Ready to get cooking?

-The Crunchy Granola Nut

©The Crunchy Granola Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment