Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vacation Time



Hello all,

This is my gorgeous paradise for the next two weeks. This time the Crunchy Granola Nut will not be distracted and forgetful of posting but will find a reason not to post. How often can I go to somewhere secluded from most, not all of civilization and enjoy some true nature time? Certainly not often and even though this little cottage now has WiFi, I sincerely wish to limit my use of it. 

For the time being, make your own paradise of what you have left of the summer. Spend it wisely and enjoy every last waking moment. Don't let it drift by you. 

After this, posts will be much more frequent with many lovely photos I will have taken on my favorite vacation I'm lucky enough to go on for the past fifteen years. 

Treat yourself to all the summertime fun you can think of.

-The Crunchy Granola Nut

©The Crunchy Granola Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment