Monday, April 13, 2015

What do you choose?

Now more than ever I find it important to find the positivity that keeps me going. There's really no need to dwell on the negativity, the past, and things that have happened. It is a time to push forward and to know how I feel about things and how I should react to them. It is this importance that will keep me sane, and possibly you as well.

"Today I choose joy."
 
Today I choose my own wellbeing and serenity as well.
 
 
Nothing will stunt my own contentment and optimism. It is something that I choose, not anyone else. It is completely up to me. Each day has a purpose,  a purpose that only you can give it. Whether it's to enjoy life, share optimism with others, to reflect, to share love, to give yourself the time you need, it's all in your hands.
 
I realize as each day passes and I focus more and more on my own well-being and accept the ones I love, each day is automatically better and brighter. There is never a hovering shadow on my days, only the rays of a bright future and a cheerful life. There are few things I appreciate more.
 
Each day is yours and yours alone. Make the best of it and choose wisely.
 
Today I choose joy, my own well-being, and serenity. Tomorrow I'll choose something that will continue my life of lightheartedness.
 
What do you choose?
 
-The Crunchy Granola Nut
 

©The Crunchy Granola Nut


No comments:

Post a Comment