Saturday, April 11, 2015

A New Day


I couldn't help but lean a little bit out of my window this morning to snag a picture of the gorgeous blue sky today. I find it to be a wonderful sign that spring is here to stay with no more hiding behind the snow-filled clouds. There's no more time to sit and wait and ponder the ideas of a new beginning. It's finally time to embrace those ideas completely. I know I have mentioned this before, but now, without a doubt, I believe spring to be here.

It is the time to let go and release all that is bad or that you no longer need in your life. Push the negativity away from you. Embrace and let in all that you need and want in your life. Pull in all the positivity. Simply let go and accept. Everything is up to you. Everything. Enjoy all that you have on this beautiful spring day. Make the best of each moment and not for even one moment believe that you are not worth all that is good.

-The Crunchy Granola Nut
 
©The Crunchy Granola Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment